At East Coast Adventure we offer residential visits through out the year. Pricing differs according to the month of interest and there are always special offers available which may include free transport or reduced per person prices again, depending on the time of year, so it is always worth while checking this out with our booking office.
- Tel: 0044 (0) 28 417 53535
- email: email@example.com
Residential visit duration can vary from a one night to a full week stay and we are flexible on arrival & departure times. We quote an “all in” price per person and also additional activities that other centres may not have available. With 20 years experience under our belts and a vast customer base we are very happy to stand over our commitment to excellent quality instructor, food & activities.
What makes us different from the rest:
- Duty Instructor (Free of charge)
Free DI – A member of the East Coast Team will be on-site through out the night should you have any issues once activities and finished and everyone has settled down for the night.
- Snack Facilities (Free of charge)
Free (Help Yourself) snack facilities is available in the dining room once the East Coast Adventure Catering Team have finished for the night. Tea / Coffee / Toast / Fruit / Biscuits.
- Transport – Certain week days offer FREE collection & return drops to groups depending on the month and availability of the East Coast Adventure Buses (Always ask when you phone the office)
Additional residential options:
- Overnight Camp Out/Cook Out – Curriculum
- Yachting – with navigation class and course completion
- Power Boat Experience
- Jet Ski Rides
Specialised Residential Programme
The programmes below offer the opportunity to book our facilitator for any in-house work you have to part-take in as part of your funding criteria. Please feel free to speak with Jennifer Cumming in our Sales Office to discuss this further.
- To include Session on Peace & Reconciliation *
- To include Session on Sectarianism & Racism*
- To include Personal Challenge activities
- To include Confidence & Motivation activities
- To include Paddle Power (Canoeing)
- To include Cross Stream Challenge (Canoeing)
- To include Beat the Cyber Bully
* Facilitator charge will apply £200 per session
Switch to our mobile site