At East Coast Adventure we offer a range of activities to suit all abilities, ages & fitness levels. For those not that keen on water sports we offer dry water based activities, such as Yachting on Carlingford Lough and Power Boat Trips on the Lough also.
- Tel: 0044 (0) 28 417 53535
- email: email@example.com
If you’re staying in Newry, Warrenpoint, Carlingford or any of the surrounding towns in the Mourne Mountain or Cooley Mountain Region you are only a few minutes away for the great days experience.
Arrive into Warrenpoint and meet us our offices on 21 Queen Street where we will bring you to your chosen activities:
- Based in Kilbroney Forest Park why not try out our 35ft Climbing Tower
- Team Games are a great activity session to get the craic going and definitely will get everyone in good form
- Orienteering in Kilbroney Forest Park (light walking or full blown orienteering in the Mourne Mountains)
- Why not try out some canoeing, banana skiing, pier jumping or even add in jet ski rides
- For those who like the water but have never been on a yacht well this is your chance to experience the thrill, try out helming the yacht while take in the sights of Carlingford Lough. You can even book lunch onboard.
- We’ve also Zip Line, Crate Climbing & Archery based at our Mountain Centre outside Rostrevor Village as activities that you simply must experience
If your staying in the beautiful medieval village of Carlingford you simply have to try out:
- Get picked up by power boat and enjoy a trip across Carlingford Lough to the Northern Shores of Warrenpoint where you can avail of any of the above activities.
- We can also collect you by Yacht if you so desire
There’s one thing for sure, East Coast Adventure is one visit you have to make while you’re on your Stag or Hen party as word of mouth is that we’re a “MUST DO” for any group.
Stag or Hen go free
Switch to our mobile site